[cisco-voip] No access to Publisher

costas georgiou ckos1976 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 04:45:55 EST 2012

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.  I tried restarting Tomcat on the pub and I can access it for a while then I can't.  Tomcat service on the Sub, i cannot restart yet as I cannot access the server.  DO you think these problems are due to the Sub being down?  I think this server has been down for a few days.