[cisco-voip] SRSV on CUXN 9.1.1

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Dec 21 10:14:22 EST 2012

After reading the release notes, it seems you need to upgrade CUCM 9.0 to 9.1 before you can use ELM 9.1. I haven't checked out the compatibility matrix for ELM yet, but I'm sure hoping they build in an N-1 compatibility with ELM. If it's to be a true "enterprise" wide licensing solution, it's going to have to support different versions, I would argue it should be compatible with all previous versions (to a point) and not be as tightly controlled as the CUCM/UCCx compatibility.

I understand that it can be installed co-resident with the apps, but my goal is to install a standalone ELM server which will service my two CUCM clusters, three Unity Connection servers and in the future a UCCx HA pair.

Let's hope this is just a first crack issue and in the future it will resolve this.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)