[cisco-voip] Calls to internal numbers fail

Bob Zanett (AM) bob.zanett at dimensiondata.com
Fri Feb 3 16:08:39 EST 2012

This could be a routing issue.

Can your phones see each other at the IP level?   CUCM is what controls call setup/teardown and sends messages to ring your phone.  So in theory, if CUCM sees both IP subnets but the subnet A phones can't see subnet B phones' IPs.    Phone from A calling phone in B, phone will ring but not be able to be answered.  It will drop.

Cheers -
Bob Zanett
Technical Services Architect
Dimension Data Americas