[cisco-voip] History log if a phone was forwarded

Mike King me at mpking.com
Tue Feb 7 09:24:43 EST 2012

I'm looking to see if a phone (or group of phones that share a DN) (that is
now NOT forwarded) had call forward activated in the last few hours.

Background,

Department in my organization calls a ticket in that calls to them go
somewhere else. I've had calls from them in the past with the same problem.
 It's always come down to someone forwarded the phone somewhere.

This time they swear the phone wasn't forwarded, but by the time the ticket
got routed to me the problem miraculous was working.

Mike