[cisco-voip] phones deleted during user garbage collection

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Feb 9 15:59:58 EST 2012

I'm not sure I like the idea of anything being deleted just because a userID has been deleted from AD. I can see this leading to problems for sure.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)