[cisco-voip] Replacing MoH file - What am I missing?

Dave Wolgast dwolgas1 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Feb 10 11:19:54 EST 2012

Using CUCM 7.1(3)

I uploaded a new MoH file to each node of the cluster (all nodes run MoH
Server/IPVMS service) using MoH File Management. CUCM reported that the
files were uploaded and converted successfully.

In MoH Audio Source on the pub, I selected the current stream (#6) and
changed the name of the MoH Audio Source to the new file.

Now, instead of hearing the previous file, I hear silence.

My phone (and others) shows the correct MoH file name. I know that the
original .wav file contains good audio.

Do I need an IPVMS restart? What am I missing?

--
Dave Wolgast
Livonia, NY