[cisco-voip] Has anyone heard of ISDN15 ?

Simon Brazier simon at inthemix.co.uk
Fri Feb 10 11:43:45 EST 2012

A telco in Poland is offering an ISDN15 for a site install. It's a fraction
of the cost of ISDN30, but definitely isn't provided as an ISDN30 with only
15 channels enabled.

Apparently it's delivered over copper and terminates on RJ45.

Anyone know anything about them, and if so, do you know whether a standard
E1 VWIC would be OK for the voice gateway ?

Unsuprisingly, I can find very little information about ISDN15, and any
information I do find is usually in Polish !!!

Thanks