[cisco-voip] 8.5(1) .zip download version of IP Phone SDK matching 8.5(1) Release Notes?

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Fri Feb 10 17:51:55 EST 2012

Hi Jason,

Although the IP Phone SDK doc is updated for 8.5, I don't think anything is new/different, hence the reason the only download is for 7.1. The real difference may be support for newer phone models, but given Cisco have cut a number of free UCM widgets/tools of late I think we are lucky IPPS SDK is still around...

I don't think you are missing anything, and the way IP Phones Services work's it doesn't really depend on the UCM version, so no reason why it won't all work.

However keep in mind the change to HTTPS (Secure URLS) in UCM 8.

Thanks

Stephen