[cisco-voip] Finding the MCS Chassis Model via CUCM Admin

Mac GroupStudy mac.groupstudy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 17:32:46 EST 2012

On the OS Platform Admin screen (not the main admin screen) many commands
available from the CLI are there. You can do a show cluster but I think
what you are looking for is show hardware from the first column drop down.
You probably know this but this is not the ccmadmin page but the cmplayform
page (different login typically).