[cisco-voip] Order of operations in CUCM

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Feb 13 09:26:38 EST 2012

The route plan chapter of the CM Fundamentals book would be a good start.  No major changes here in quite some time.

Digit analysis (DA) does not distinguish between translation patterns, route patterns, or any other number.  What matters is specificity in the match and whether the 'urgent priority' tag is applied to the pattern.  Translation patterns always have urgent priority so they tend to be hit first, though most people using translation patterns also design the dial-plan with this in mind because they are there for a reason.

If you want to go play with things use the DNA tool.

-Ryan