[cisco-voip] Cheap CME platform?

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Wed Feb 15 12:37:29 EST 2012

In order to get firmware you will need a Cisco support contract. Then you should be able to download all the firmware to your hearts content.

Dennis Heim
Senior Engineer (Unified Communications)
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
10610 9th Place
Bellevue, WA 98004

425.310.5299 Single Number Reach (WA)