[cisco-voip] Hunt Group

Sean Knight sean at pubsvs.com
Wed Feb 15 15:34:29 EST 2012

Hello,  very easy question.  A group of 3 wants a call to come in and
roll between the extensions then back to the original extensions
voicemail.  I set up a line group and  a hunt list but the call won't go
to the originating extensions voicemail.   I thought of creating an
alternate extension on the originating extension and adding it to the
line group and making the call go down the line group to the alternate
extension and then setting it to forward all to voicemail but that
didn't seem to work either.  I want a call to come in on 1709 then if no
answer route to 1710 and if no answer route to 1711 and then no answer
then go back to 1709 voicemail.

Any help is appreciated.