[cisco-voip] Book Recommendation

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 09:18:59 EST 2012

Cisco Press has a "Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager
and Unity" Book that may be useful. It covers versions 8.0 and 8.5. It
would fall more into the "cook book" category I would say.

If you keep an eye on their ebook deal of the day you might be able to
pick it up for $10.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 6:27 AM, Joe Albertini <jalbertini at ymail.com> wrote:
> The first thing you should read before any books is the CUCM SRND. 8.x.
>
> Regards,
> Joe
>
> On Feb 16, 2012, at 23:59, dnk <ciscovoip at squirtgun.ca> wrote:
>
>> Our company recently had a CUCM (V8) installed at our site. We are heavily relying on consultants at this point. Can anyone recommend a couple of books? Looking for one in-depth, and one that is a little more like a "cook book" if such a thing exists.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> DNK

Ed Leatherman