[cisco-voip] CallManager 8.5 Application Dial Rules with CUPC clients in multiple international locations?

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Mon Feb 20 22:14:54 EST 2012

Sample ADR
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cupa/click_to_call/8.0/english/install/guide/config_cucm.html#wp1053161

With clients all over (Frankfurt, Paris, Singapore, Riyadh, UK, Rome)  I can't assume in London that a 12 digit number is International 9011 as it might be local in Frankfurt, or 7 digits calls in Abu Dhabi prefixed with X is different than 7 digit calls in Geneva prefixed with Y.

Maybe I'm missing something here; how do you tie ADRs to locations? Or would I need a vast amount of E.164 programmed to match digits.

If someone had a working print screen from CalManager that would be interesting to see.  Or is CUPC Edit Dial a standard/requirement for EMEA/APAC CUPC installs?