[cisco-voip] Fw: Right Fax To/From/File

Rick Gilliam rdg7656 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 16:56:19 EST 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Rick Gilliam <rdg7656 at yahoo.com>
To: "johnny.crothers at dimensiondata.com" <johnny.crothers at dimensiondata.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Right Fax To/From/File

Hi John!
In my experience when the CLID has not been provided to the Right Fax or any other Appliance I have found that the LEC was not sending CLID to begin with.
Some of the sites still are using Analog circuits to the PBX without CLID on a Crkt by Crkt basis.
If this is the case please test each line with your test set or reader to make sure you are recieving CLID and report the offending Crkt to the LEC.

Rick Gilliam