[cisco-voip] Cisco Presence and LDAP

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Wed Feb 29 06:16:34 EST 2012

Hi all,
i have a single node CUCM 8.5.1 and a presence, CUP 8.5.4.
I have deployed CUPC and it seems to work.
*I do not have an external LDAP for the CUCM:* only the local end users.
I assign them capabilities to use CUPC through  "licenses
-->capabilities assignment."
I have create the SIP trunk needed between the CUCM and CUP so there is
Presence info on my CUPC client (version 8.5) about other users.

Do i have to do anything more on the presence server regarding LDAP?
It seems that i cannot get the CUCM's End User info from the CUCM.
I can only add contacts from CUPC only after i register them from the
presence user pages.