[cisco-voip] CallManager 8.5(1) Bulk Administration > User Device Profiles > Export UDP > Specific Details > Default UDP Format

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Sun Jan 1 20:15:16 EST 2012

Bug 1) In CCMAdmin, under UDP on the line has the voicemail checkboxes selected for Forward Busy, Forward No X, etc.  However when I export (Bulk Administration > User Device Profiles > Export UDP > Specific Details > Default UDP Format) the UDP the values are blank.

Bug 2) When I setup a Bulk Administration > User Device Profiels > UDP Template for import with voicemail selected for CFB/CFNA/etc, the net result is the UDP doesn't get the checkmark.

I assume these are two bugs in 8.5(1) ?

UDP showing Line Settings for Forwarding don't get exported with UDP.

[cid:image001.png at 01CCC8C2.135D8B50]