[cisco-voip] Phone Load question

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 11:12:12 EST 2012

I've been taking the time to load it on all my servers just for this
reason. YMMV if you have a bunch of servers you might decide it's not worth
doing.

One thing to be aware of though, if you don't have TFTP enabled on a node,
it appears that disaster recovery doesn't backup those files. If someone
knows differently please correct me. So if you are ever in need of moving
to new hardware or something, those files wont be included when you restore
from backup.

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 9:45 AM, Lelio Fulgenzi <lelio at uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> a little late, but as far as I understood, you only have to load the
> firmware on your TFTP server. loading it on the other subscribers might be
> good practice (and less confusing), but it's not necessary unless you end
> up running TFTP services on those other servers.

Ed Leatherman