[cisco-voip] which soft client to use for smart phones?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jan 5 11:25:48 EST 2012

You can go look at the release notes and data sheet for the iPhone Jabber client to see what features are out right now.  I can say for sure the feature is coming but cannot commit to when it will be out.  If AnyConnect on the iPhone won't fly for you and you need secure connect then you need to let the PM team for the iPhone mobility clients know (either directly or via your account team).  They may be able to give you an ETA as well.

-Ryan