[cisco-voip] CUCIMOC / CUCILYNC & vstor.exe

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Mon Jan 9 10:48:38 EST 2012

Hi all,

I am documenting the installation requirements for CUCILYNC, and I have some doubts.

Are the "Visual Studio 2005 Tools for Office Second Edition" (vstor.exe) required to enable click to call in CUCIMOC or CUCILYNC?

A coworker of mine did a similar job a while ago, and included the vstor.exe package in the installation procedure for  CUCIMOC for a customer, and I am trying to update his job for CUCILYNC.

Both datasheets (for CUCIMOC or CUCLYNC) do not list the software as required for the product, and I wanted to know if anyone does know the right answer.

My customer´s Office version is 2003 & 2007

Regards,

Ariel.