[cisco-voip] CUCIMOC / CUCILYNC & vstor.exe

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Mon Jan 9 14:53:16 EST 2012

Scott & all,

  Thanks! At last, I have found a note in the installation guide for CUCIMOC 7.1 and 8.0 requiring to install vstor.exe for click to call, but I cannot find a similar note for CUCILYNC 8.5. I understand it is no longer needed, but is there any note ANYWHERE that states it clearly?

Regards,

Ariel

From: Scott Voll [mailto:svoll.voip at gmail.com]
Sent: lunes, 09 de enero de 2012 01:45 p.m.
To: ROZA, Ariel
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] CUCIMOC / CUCILYNC & vstor.exe

for our install of CuciLync we needed:

MS Visual C++ 2010 redistributable package

.net 3.5sp1 or greater

The BAT config file

the Cucilync MSI

That should do it.

Scott

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 7:48 AM, ROZA, Ariel <Ariel.ROZA at la.logicalis.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I am documenting the installation requirements for CUCILYNC, and I have some doubts.

Are the "Visual Studio 2005 Tools for Office Second Edition" (vstor.exe) required to enable click to call in CUCIMOC or CUCILYNC?

A coworker of mine did a similar job a while ago, and included the vstor.exe package in the installation procedure for  CUCIMOC for a customer, and I am trying to update his job for CUCILYNC.

Both datasheets (for CUCIMOC or CUCLYNC) do not list the software as required for the product, and I wanted to know if anyone does know the right answer.

My customer´s Office version is 2003 & 2007

Regards,

Ariel.