[cisco-voip] CUCM - separating management traffic

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Jan 19 16:43:00 EST 2012

I'll plead ignorance - why is a special proxy required?  A standard https proxy will not work?

/wes

On Jan 19, 2012, at 3:08 PM, Lelio Fulgenzi wrote:

while the reverse proxy has served us well, we did have to find someone to build and maintain this for us. also, not everything will work with a reverse proxy, especially any protocol that builds the IP address into the code and/or requires direct access to the host client. media master bar comes to mind.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
                              - LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)