[cisco-voip] Status options in CUPC and Jabber

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Jan 25 10:23:02 EST 2012

This is definitely feedback that should get to the product team through your account team.

-Ryan

On Jan 25, 2012, at 8:57 AM, Riley, Sean wrote:

In the CUPC client (v8.5.5) there is an option to set your status to “Out of Office”.  This then gives you an option to enter custom text that will display to others after you are signed out of the CUPC.

I have noticed that this status option is not available in the Jabber for Mac or Jabber for iPhone.

This is a very  important feature for our firm.  Just wondering if anyone out there uses this status option and would be upset to see it removed.

I assume the only way to find out if this is road-mapped or a feature that is being “phased out” would be to go to my local Cisco account team?

Thanks.