[cisco-voip] ISR/VG Ethernet redundancy

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jan 25 15:19:24 EST 2012

We ended up going the route of EIGRP routing on the VG224s and 3800s.

Unfortunately, we got some not so positive feedback regarding the supportedness of EIGRP on VG224s, but like you found out, no real direction on how to configure redundancy on these.

I'm far less concerned with a port going down than a switch, so having the VG224s uplinked to different switches is our choice.

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)