[cisco-voip] UCCX script question

Bill Riley bill at hitechconnection.net
Thu Jan 26 13:52:26 EST 2012

How are you going to Queue ports?

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Erick Wellnitz
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:38 PM
To: Anthony Holloway
Cc: cisco-voip
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] UCCX script question

I like the CSQ idea.  The Nuance product is a Phoenetic Operator.  We would
like to implement some sort of queue mechanism when the ports are busy to
eliminate the need for a human operator.

What happens today is you call 1234 and if 1234 is busy it forwards to
1235 and so on.

The problem with testing this is I don't have this Nuance product in the
lab.