[cisco-voip] Automatic response - CUCM 8

Roger Wiklund roger.wiklund at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 09:10:21 EST 2012

2012/1/30 Isamar Maia <isamar at gmail.com>:
> Erick,
>
> What about using an Announcement Identifier ?
>
> We could upload a custom announcement and route the call into it ?
>
> Isamar

It's possible but very limited, you would have to for example send the
call to a translation-pattern with block this pattern, with reason
"precedence level exceeded" and then replace:

MLPP-PALA_00119 Precedence access limitation has prevented the
completion of your call. Please hang up and try again. This is a
recording

with your custom recording. But this will be global. I guess if you
find a prompt that you never use and can somehow trigger that via a
translation pattern or something it can be done.

/Roger