[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.6 with AD: User appears in End users, but cannot login

Patrick Mowry pmowry at getgds.com
Mon Jan 30 14:34:36 EST 2012

  Hello,

  I have a CUCM 8.6 system using Active Directory for LDAP.  The customer
has created AD accounts for us to use for testing Ccx and CUPs.  They are
able to log in to UC applications with their AD credentials just fine, but
not with the accounts created for us.  Our accounts have very limited
rights.  I'm unable to find the minimum settings in AD to allow logins to
work.  Can you point me in the right direction?

Once again, AD integration works for most users, but contractor accounts
appear in End Users, but cannot log in.

Thanks,

-Patrick