[cisco-voip] unity connection message relay

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jan 30 18:52:14 EST 2012

I believe there were a few ways to do this. Distribution lists were at the core. Broadcast messages would be pointers, so once it was listened to and deleted, the pointer was removed for the others so they didn't see the message anymore. However, I think MWI behaviour is a bit different, i.e. there wasn't any(?). Regular message delivery would put a copy in everyone's mailbox.

I'm not at a server right now, but that might help.

Sent from my iPhone