[cisco-voip] spectralink phones?

Philip Walenta pwalenta at wi.rr.com
Tue Jan 31 13:21:48 EST 2012

The new Spectralink phones can be configured as basic SIP devices and work
on CUCM 6 and higher (these phones support all basic line functions - make a
call, hold, transfer, they also have PTT functionality built-in).

Cisco's phones are NOT rebranded Spectralink (try dropping a 7925 from a
ladder and see what happens)..or view this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFSbdHfMH3Y

That's why some people buy these phones (disclaimer - I work for Polycom).