[cisco-voip] CUCM hostname case-only change?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Jul 6 12:31:25 EDT 2012

I'd agree with Chris on all points.  At the least you exposed a DRF bug because it allowed the restore to complete.  If such a restore is to be allowed then you've exposed a bug with the duplicate certs.

If this is a test cluster you can play with then I'd open a TAC SR and work to figure out exactly what happened and get some things fixed.  If you need it back 100% operational then do your restore on the caps hostnames and then change them using the correct procedure.   If you go this route pay attention to the certs after the hostname change to see if they also broke there.

-Ryan