[cisco-voip] CCM 7.1 and Disk Firmware

Rasim Duric rduric at uoguelph.ca
Tue Jul 10 09:37:33 EDT 2012

I have a failed disk on one of my CCM subscribers (DL380-G6). A
maintenance vendor is going to replace the disk today and I'm assuming
this new disk will have a higher Firmware version. All the disks in the
server have the Firmware at the HPDC level now. Are there any concerns
running the new disk at a higher Firmware level while the other disks are
at HPDC? Should I upgrade the other three disks in the server to a
revision of the new disk?

I was searching the cisco-voip archives and found a number of issues
related to the disk Firmware incompatibilities with IBM but not with HP
servers.

Thank you.

Rasim Duric

Network Analyst (CCS)