[cisco-voip] Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE6K) & licensing

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 19:38:34 EDT 2012

Oddly enough I was looking at this today and got interupted... another
question to save me from having to look it up. :-) If you purchase CUWL for
CUCMBE6k and run on dual C200s I noticed that you are allowed to run fully
redundant (Pub/Sub, CUC HA and HA CUPS etc) Can anyone confirm that you get
the extra node licenses and Unity HA license with the CUWL package or do
you need to order them via PUT or $0 CUWL addons?