[cisco-voip] Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE6K) & licensing

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Jul 11 08:11:47 EDT 2012

Also here's a tip if you are ordering it new, order 2 of the 50/100 user starter bundles that come with a server. It's a little cheaper than ordering just one bundle and then the second server and extra licenses a-la-carte..

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>