[cisco-voip] Cme on 2921

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Jul 11 09:12:43 EDT 2012

The UC license is the feature set to allow voice services in general as long as that says permanent you are good with that
For CME there is an additional license but it is honor system not hardcoded. It is in Eval state for 60 days after activation and then sets a 12 year out expiration date.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/access/sw_activation/SA_on_ISR.html#wp1155517

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter  |  Facebook  | Website  |  Email Support