[cisco-voip] Cisco CUCM v9.0

cisco.voip cisco.voip at verizon.net
Wed Jul 11 11:18:41 EDT 2012

The first web page that comes up is the Enterprise Licensing Manager,
which is new.
Then when I navigate to the famaliar CCM pages, serivceablity, admin, OS
admin, the login doesn;t work and I get a database communication error.
Is there any services that need to be started on the console prior to
launching the GUI?

Thanks,