[cisco-voip] changing order of ip phone directories

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 14:11:39 EDT 2012

Is it possible to change the order in which the directories are listed?

I noticed on 2nd generation phones (7940/7960) that even if directories are deleted under phone services, these phones retain Missed/Received/Placed Calls.

If I subscribe these older phones to the Corporate Directory again, they show up at the bottom while the 3rd generation phones put the Corporate Directory at the top.

What is required to make the 3rd generation phones' directories appear in the order of Missed/Received/Placed/Corporate?