[cisco-voip] Wanted: Bandwidth.com SIP trunk configuration for CUBE

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 15:04:45 EDT 2012

Does anyone have a known-good bandwidth.com SIP trunk configuration on
a CUBE -> CUCM 7.1.5?

I'm trying to get one working on:

#sh ver
Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version
15.1(4)M2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

and so far no-go.

Bandwidth.com states that they won't provide configs because of
liability reasons, and googling shows an old config for CME, but not
much more than that. cisco-voip archives didn't show anything either.

If you've got a sanitized one you can post, I'd appreciate it, because
then I can use it as a baseline for breaking things _after_ I know
that it works.