[cisco-voip] UCCX & Digital sign help ...

John Franklin john.franklin at voipintegration.com
Wed Jul 18 16:33:18 EDT 2012

Gerrad, we have done something similar in the past, we created a web service on another machine that received an HTTP post from the UCCX script. This in turn can trigger whatever you like, In your case sending a text string out the serial port to the LED sign.

Regards,

John Franklin
VoIP Integration | www.VoIPintegration.com<http://www.voipintegration.com/>
201K Sand Creek Road Brentwood, CA, USA. 94513