[cisco-voip] exit voicemail go to specific greeting UC7

JP Senior SeniorJ at bennettjones.com
Thu Jul 19 18:17:24 EDT 2012

I created "after message action" custom call handlers in Message Settings and applied them to users per city - eg CityA_GoodBye.  In the caller input field of the newly generated system call handler, you can configure "*" to send caller to the appropriate city-based auto-attendant.  I hope these tips still apply to UC7.

[Bennett Jones]

JP Senior

Manager, Network & Security Operations, CCIE, Bennett Jones SLP

4500 Bankers Hall East, 855 - 2nd Street SW, Calgary, AB, T2P 4K7
P. 403 298 4476 | F. 403 265 7219 | C. 403 970 4965
E. seniorj at bennettjones.com<mailto:seniorj at bennettjones.com>