[cisco-voip] SIP Trunk Provider PRI Handoff or CUBE?

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 15:56:54 EDT 2012

Yeah my thoughts exactly... This is a pretty simple setup, 4 sites, no
multiplexing or anything crazy like that. He's been considering going to
CUBE at his next hardware refresh but there is no budget now. Redundancy
should still be available although they might need to get creative on
outbound if the D-channel is still up and the SIP is down. Thanks for the
sanity check, now to gently break the news so his head doesn't spin off and
chew out his account team.