[cisco-voip] Calls coming into Meetinplace via a PRI GW talking SIP to CUCM drops Calls

Jorge L. Rodriguez Aguila jorge.rodriguez at netxar.com
Thu Jul 26 15:46:16 EDT 2012

I have a Customer where we Deployed Meeting Place 8.0 and it is working Perfectly Internally. This customer has multiple GW at different Remote Sites and calls coming in from PRI's on these remotes site can come into the MP8 no problem. The Main VG at HQ connects to the Telco via PRI but does SIP trunk towards the CUCM. When Calls come in from the Street via this gateway and connect to the MP8 The Call gets dropped the moment the person is dropped into the meeting. I'm sure it has to do with the fact that both the MP and the VG are talking SIP since it only happens with that particular GW and all other GW are programmed the same way and with the Same IOS and everything, but can't manage to figure why. Any ideas??

Jorge