[cisco-voip] Cisco 7937G phone

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 07:38:53 EDT 2012

My read on that (maybe i'm wrong) is that the access VLAN for the port
should be set to whatever the voice VLAN id is, rather than explicitly
using the "switchport voice vlan" command. We've set them up before on
"normally" configured ports that have a access and voice vlan though, so a
laptop or something could be swapped in if needed. I haven't had any
problems with it, but not using SRST in those areas though.

I'm not sure why that would cause a subset of them to not resume back from
SRST though.

Ed Leatherman