[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.6 - incoming transformations on gateways

Divin John dijohn at cisco.com
Fri Jun 1 18:07:16 EDT 2012

For incoming calls from the GW, transformation happens on the called party.
Transformation patterns are also always picked from the called device.

For eg. PSTN -- > MGCP -- >Phone..

MGCP GW prefix takes place Š then Xformation on the phone happens.
Xformation is mostly to show a user-friendly number on the phone.

--Divin