[cisco-voip] Set outbound caller name from Cisco 2400 IAD

Joseph Mays mays at win.net
Fri Jun 8 14:05:33 EDT 2012

I have a cisco 2431 E1/T1 IAD that is generating a PRI that goes to the
customers local PBX, and doing SIP trunking to the telco. I need to it to
put caller name on outgoing calls to the sip trunking. There is no Cisco
call manager here, the 2431 IAD is basically just passing through calls each
direction. So I have a voice-port 1/1:23 going to the customer, and
dial-peers going each direction. Is there any way to add a caller name to
the outgoing calls?