[cisco-voip] CallRex integration to Cisco Cucm 8.0.3 6.12.2012

Grant, Bennie BGrant at enghouse.com
Tue Jun 12 14:36:21 EDT 2012

Yep – as Matt says, there's 2 different ways to be recording – which one is it?

As a rule with CallRex/mirroring – if the packets are being received by the CallRex application, then it'll be recording the call. 95% of the issues in this configuration are actually on the network/CUCM side related to some packets not reaching the CallRex server for some reason

There's some useful info at http://help.telrex.com – and failing that feel free to raise a support ticket. To Matt's point, I'm aware of the response time on the CallRex support side, and its something we're looking to improve – but as he says, we have very good people there to help you

Cheers

Bennie Grant
VP - Operations
Mettoni