[cisco-voip] MGCP gateway not registering to Subscribers

Auralythic auralythic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 12:26:24 EDT 2012

Bill, after some more detective work I have one gateway now functioning as
follows:

ccm-manager redundant-host b.subscriber.com <http://c.subscriber.com/> c
.subscriber.com <http://b.subscriber.com/>****

mgcp call-agent a.subscriber.com <http://b.subscriber.com/> 2427
service-type mgcp version 0.1

The above is working on that particular gateway and is what we want to
have. The running-config for the functional gateway is the same as another
gateway having the originally described issue. I am now going through the
"sh run all" for both gateways to try to find a difference in the config. I
also have to try this gateway against all subs to see if maybe a.sub is
okay and b.sub is not. I have a feeling all subs are okay as I do recall
issues with a.sub on what I now know to be the problem gateways.

Keep 'em coming!

-Diana