[cisco-voip] MGCP gateway not registering to Subscribers

Auralythic auralythic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 18:26:24 EDT 2012

Jason, thanks, will let you know. Gonna find time over the weekend for
this.

We had a DB hiccup last summer where some entries were lost. Don't remember
exactly what happened. I checked into our gateways and it looks like
everything added prior to that hiccup day are registering to the subs.
Everything after are not. Will be looking for DB corruption... joy.

Thank you!

-Diana