[cisco-voip] Couple misc. CTL/certificate questions...

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Jun 20 13:03:37 EDT 2012

You can set the cluster to pre-8.x mode and this will turn off all of the security by default features for the phones. You will not be able to use https phone services, etc, but you also won’t have to worry about anything except your certs on ccmadmin access. It’s a judgement call really as to whether to do it or not.

Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>