[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity Ver. 7.1.5 Broadcast

Travis L. Dennis tdennis at DataSourcePro.com
Tue Jun 26 07:44:17 EDT 2012

I can get you in the general vicinity and someone else can probably get you
closer.  I know in v8.x this works and it should be similar in v7.  In the
settings for that mailbox there should be a check box that gives you a
couple of options on what to do after the message and there are a few
options.  One of those is something like "Take message" or "Allow caller to
leave message" or something to that effect.  De-selecting that option takes
away the ability to leave a message.  Someone else will chime in shortly and
either get you closer or most likely, show you how completely wrong my
answer was and show you the right way.  Too early in the morning for me.

Regards,

Travis L. Dennis

Enterprise Solutions Architect

DataSource Technical Consulting