[cisco-voip] risdb query

Wesley Schochet Wesley.Schochet at childrensmn.org
Thu Mar 1 12:54:47 EST 2012

Hi all-

I am trying to understand this risdb query.  When I issue the cli
command

show risdb query phone

I get a list of 18 phones.   However, there are several hundred in my
system, most of which are registered.  Is there something I am missing
with this command?  I have tried it from the pub and the subs and get
identical results.

Thanks

Wesley A. Schochet
System Architect
Children's of Minnesota
+ wes.schochet at childrensmn.org
(  651-855-2081
È 651-592-5441

Confidentiality Statement:
This email/fax, including attachments, may include confidential
and/or proprietary information and may be used only by the
person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of
this email/fax is not the intended recipient or his or her
agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email/fax is prohibited. If you
have received this email/fax in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this message and deleting this email or
destroying this facsimile immediately.